Animal Welfare and General Adoption Organizations
- Grey Muzzle The Grey Muzzle Organization improves the lives of at-risk senior dogs by providing funding and resources to animal shelters, rescue organizations, sanctuaries, and other non-profit groups nationwide.
- The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)When a drug dealer beats his dog to make him mean, a forlorn kitten needs a home or a pet owner loses his job and can’t afford veterinary services, it’s The ASPCA that comes to the rescue, thanks to the help of individuals like you
Breed Specific Rescue Adoption Organizations
General Animal Sites
- American Kennel Club (AKC) The American Kennel Club (AKC), a not-for-profit organization established in 1884, maintains a purebred dog registry, sanctions dog events, and promotes reponsible dog ownership. ” This site contains tons of information regarding breeds, raising your dog,
- Healthy Pet We are the American Animal Hospital Association, an organization of more than 17,000 veterinary care providers committed to giving you excellence in small animal care. You can count on AAHA for accurate, up-to-date, and entertaining information. We know y
- NetVet NetVet & the Electronic Zoo originate from the vivid imagination and late night web-surfing of Dr. Ken Boschert, a Veterinarian at Washington University’s Division of Comparative Medicine, located in St. Louis, Missouri. Among this server’s Web Pages
- Animal Network A great place to begin! Animal Network lists pet related publications like Dog Fancy and Cat Fancy. Just click here to read the latest issues!